2.5tons Portable Spot Coolers , 1550m3/h Evaporator Air flow
Portable spot cooling Air Conditioner: WX85,28900 BTU/HR of
Temporary, Portable Spot Cooling. When you need something a little
more powerful, our air-cooled portable air-conditioner, the WX85,
delivers the supplemental cooling you’re looking for. This unit is
simple to install and operate, offering customers a cooling
capacity of 28900 BTU/HR. Rugged yet quiet, our air-cooled WX85
performs well in just about any application, including emergency
cooling in hospitals or data centers.
• Large selection of units going from 1 ton to 10 tons
• Voltages ranging :can be customized
• Built-in condensate pump and emergency shut-off
• Used in conjunction with towers preventing water waste
• Emergency response
• Heat removed through water connection
• Low profile
• Quick-set up and take down
• Supplemental cooling
• User-friendly simple operation
• Wide range of temperatures with thermostatic valve
|Evaporator Air flow||1550m3/h|
|Condenser Air flow||3900m3/h|
|Max consumption power||3250W|
|Compressor||Fully enclosed rotary|
|Condensate Tank Capacity||External water pipe|
Description in Picture
• Colleges & universities
• Corporate events
• Film, music, & TV production
• Government/ military buildings
• Healthcare facilities
• Industrial & manufacturing plants
• IT and data management firms
• Large-scale construction and civil engineering projects
• Offices/ warehouses
• Small to large businesses
• Special occasions, tented events, backyard parties, etc.
• Sporting events
• Trade shows
General Safety Information
DO NOT use the unit in wet environments, such as a laundry room, to
avoid the risk of electrical shock.
1. DO NOT operate the unit with wet or damp hands.
2. DO NOT allow chemical substances to come into contact with the
3. DO NOT operate the unit in the presence of fl ammable substances
or vapors such as alcohols, pesticides, gasoline, etc.
DO NOT operate the unit in explosive or fl ammable environments
1. DO NOT use the plug to start and to stop the unit. Always use
the control panel to start and to stop the unit.
2. Always turn off the unit when it is not in use and unplug the
power plug from the electrical outlet
3. Always turn the unit off and unplug the main power plug from the
electrical outlet before cleaning, moving or performing
4. AVOID the use of adapter plugs or extension cords. If it is
necessary to use an extension cord or an adapter plug to operate
the unit, ensure that they are correctly rated for the application.
If you face any problems in future during testing process we
promise we will give you a reply within 48 hours and solution
provide within 3 working days. We can offer operation video and
English operation muanual.
24 Hours online service for your consult.
Help choose right model,and a series of service,person,advise.
2. Middle service
--Give you best offer
--Provide discount for many sets order
--Do customer's request:
--Can provide invoice value as you like to decrease your tax.
3. After sale service
--Remote control technical consult
--Free installation DVD