How spot cooling air conditioner works
cannot create cooling; they work by relocating heat from one place
For instance,WX85 spot cooling air conditioner draws warm air in
through its front filter and produces cold air from two front
outlets. Hot air created by this process is exhausted through a
vent mounted on the top of the cooler.
flexible duct built into the machine carries the hot air away from
the area being cooled. It is a common misconception the flexible
vent duct must go outside via a nearby window, wall, or ceiling
void. This is not the case; its sole purpose is to remove heat from
the area being cooled, for spot cooling this doesn’t necessarily
1. Full intelligent control, humidity adjustable.
2. Embedded portable cover plate, easy to repair and clean, can be
artificially added water
3. Dry and wet separation design, independent electronic control
system, operation is more secure and reliable.
4. Humidity control, timing control, switch control can be chosen
in a variety of ways.
5. The machine adopts the anti-burn and anti-corrosion design,
which is very sage and durable.