28900BTU Portable Spot Coolers Mobile Cooling 1550m3/h Evaporator
The portable spot cooler units are the most universal, flexible
type of portable air conditioners. Portable air conditions systems
have been specifically designed to easily roll into any room or
space where you need keep things -- or people -- cool and
comfortable. Indeed, our self-contained portable chiller systems
are easy to install and operate.
1. 2.5 Ton of Air Conditioning.
3. Compact, portable and powerful
Variable speed drive blower to control sound, adapt to varying
ambient temps and optimize temperature output to cfm.
1. our fleet of Air Conditioner Rentals provides a wide range of
convenient, effective air cooling options for your entertainment
2. Are designed to provide 100% cool, fresh air or 100% conditioned
3. Designed to be easily transported and allow for direct mount to
structure or duct cooling.
4. Environmentally friendly, featuring lower sound levels, zero
ozone depletion and low energy consumption.
5. Fitted with state of the art electronic controllers for accurate
and reliable operation.
|Evaporator Air flow||1550m3/h|
|Condenser Air flow||3900m3/h|
|Max consumption power||3250W|
|Compressor||Fully enclosed rotary|
|Condensate Tank Capacity||External water pipe|
There are two fi lters in the unit. The evaporator fi lter is
located at the front of the unit. The condenser fi lter is located
at the side of the unit.
1. loosen up 2 bolts on the front fi lter guard.
2. Slide fi lter up and use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust
from the fi lter.
3. If the fi lter is heavily covered with dust and dirt, warm water
and mild soap or neutral detergent may be used to wash the fi lter.
Do not use any other chemicals to clean fi lter, as they will
likely damage the fi lter.
4. Dry the fi lter in a shaded area before replacing it. Do not
operate the unit without the fi lter installed and the fi lter
guard in the closed position.
5. Replace the clean fi lter and close the fi lter guard.
6. To clean the condenser fi lter, lift up on the side fi lter from
the middle bar slightly and then angle the fi lter outwards from
the bottom and remove.
7.Use the same cleaning procedure as above (3 – 5).
8. To replace the condenser fi lter, place the top of the fi lter
in the guide and slide the fi lter up until the bottom of the fi
lter clears the frame. Then push the bottom of fi lter into the
guide and let fi lter gently fall inside the guide. NOTE: For
effective cooling clean the fi lter at least every 2 weeks.
General Safety Information
DO NOT use the unit in wet environments, such as a laundry room, to
avoid the risk of electrical shock.
1. DO NOT place any foreign objects on the unit.
2. DO NOT operate the unit with wet or damp hands.
3. DO NOT allow chemical substances to come into contact with the
4. DO NOT operate the unit in the presence of fl ammable substances
or vapors such as alcohols, pesticides, gasoline, etc.
DO NOT operate the unit in explosive or fl ammable environments
1. DO NOT use the plug to start and to stop the unit. Always use
the control panel to start and to stop the unit.
2. Always turn off the unit when it is not in use and unplug the
power plug from the electrical outlet
3. Always turn the unit off and unplug the main power plug from the
electrical outlet before cleaning, moving or performing
If you face any problems in future during testing process we
promise we will give you a reply within 48 hours and solution
provide within 3 working days. We can offer operation video and
English operation muanual. We can provide video-conference. If
customers require on-site service, the transport and travel expense
shall be borne by customer.
24 Hours online service for your consult.
Help choose right model,and a series of service,person,advise.
2. Middle service
--Give you best offer
--Provide discount for many sets order
--Do customer's request:
--Can provide invoice value as you like to decrease your tax.
3. After sale service
--1 year warranty service and all life maintenance.
--Technical Egineer are avalible for oversea trainning.
--Remote control technical consult
--Free installation DVD